Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Making Our Mark



So we got everything shipped off to NYC last week and .... well .... now what? I've been so unbelievably consumed with that project that I had forgotten how much can be accomplished now that the one big thing is off my plate. Since the weight has been lifted, I finished up a fabulous wedding invitation ensemble, spent Mother's Day with my family – (no work!), finally launched an overdue web project for a new book – Dear American Airlines, inspired myself a little design session for Splashes & Splurges (to be revealed at a hopefully sooner than later date), and knocked out a long list for my favorite non-profit – Leave No Trace. And while I completely agree with their message as far as getting outside goes ... I still hope to leave a big trace in New York ... we leave on Friday!!!! Looking forward to all the activity, excitement and continuation of the greatest learning experience in the stationery business that National Stationery Show booth #3867 has to offer.

No comments: