Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Left Brain : Be Organized : LobotoME


Here's the Left Side of the Brain...er, I mean...Booth.

Let me tell you that the LobotoME products did help keep us organized leading up to the show - Alli & I both used the packME list; the list ME/doodle ME list & the momME planner leading up to the show. Everyone that came into the booth said, "Oh, I needed this packME list before I came to NY!" Seriously, the only thing that is better than making lists is crossing things off of them!

Speaking of LobotoME...we did have some characters that came into our booth during the show. Some of which included a man who told ME that I spelled LobotoME wrong on everything - that it is spelled with a 'y' and not a 'ME." uh, duh. When we proceeded to attempt to explain to him the reason for the spelling {goods to keep ME sane} - he told us "that our generation were all spoiled, text messenging kids who wanted nothing more than attention." lol just remembering it :-) Then another woman who told us that the booth was "too cheerful." And then there were the people who despite the BRAIN on the banner next to LobotoME {goods to keep ME sane}, could not for the life of them, figure out how to pronounce LobotoME. hmmm...

Speaking of characters, did I mention how Alli & I accidentally got on the subway to Queens instead of Brooklyn and the 13 year olds that helped us figure it out thought we had a lobotomy? Well, until I explained that Alli is from a town of 1700 people. Then they expressed a small dose of sympathy...with a smirk of course.

No comments: